Pacific Heights Remodel
In the Pacific Heights neighborhood of San Francisco, what started off as a decorating job turned into a full-blown renovation for Nicole Hollis, founder of Nicole Hollis Interior Design. "When I walked inside, I knew it needed to be redone," she recalls. "The cabinets were made of plastic laminate that was peeling off, it was really small, and the rooms just didn't fit."
Showing image @current of @total
- When it comes to lighting there are so many ways to go but if you want to add a bit of drama and really elevate your interior design to the next level we think there is nothing like a chandelier.
- For most of us, the dining table is second only to the kitchen island for everything from work to homework to meal time.
- A high-impact, modern fireplace can be the heart and hearth of the home, providing a visual anchor in any room, indoors or out. Click through the slideshow to check out five of our favorites.
- A dining room doesn’t have to stay behind closed doors and for most, an extremely formal space isn’t only unnecessary, it is uncomfortable.
- Whether it's indoors or outdoors, for practical use or aesthetics, a fireplace is a great addition to any home.
- If your answer to “How much more black could this room be?” is “None more black,” then we have some recommendations for you.
- As summer cools off and fall gears up, take a look at a few examples of sleek, minimalist fireplaces in Dwell-approved modern homes.
- Why go out to a crowded, loud, and overpriced bar when you can host happy hour at home? Here, we take a look at five homeowners who have created unique and fun home bars.