- As the weekend slowly draws to a near, we've gathered up ten of our most clicked on homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.
- It must be the chill in the air that has us thinking of Norway—lovely, freezing Norway. Here are six modern houses that make the place look downright cozy.
Sami Rintala’s 205-square-foot Boxhome was a technical wonder of efficient planning that paired a high-tech metal exterior with a rustic wood core. St. John’s print—a building section executed with a nod to the interior finishes—elegantly weds the disparate elements.
- The northeastern United States is experiencing the first winter storm of the year. On this snow day, take inspiration from Scandinavia, with minimal yet cozy cabins and interiors.
- Scandinavia's contribution to modern architecture and design is colossal, with Norway taking a critical role.
- In the jungles of Maui, artist and builder Tom Sewell has built his own oasis.
- To celebrate the launch of American Standard's DXV line, designer Susan Serra creates a modern kitchen inspired by Nordic crafts and contemporary furniture.