- As the weekend slowly draws to a near, we've gathered up ten of our most clicked on homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.
Sami Rintala’s 205-square-foot Boxhome was a technical wonder of efficient planning that paired a high-tech metal exterior with a rustic wood core. St. John’s print—a building section executed with a nod to the interior finishes—elegantly weds the disparate elements.
- The northeastern United States is experiencing the first winter storm of the year. On this snow day, take inspiration from Scandinavia, with minimal yet cozy cabins and interiors.
- With the classic Murphy bed as muse, Japanese architect Toshihiko Suzuki transformed a standard Airstream into a versatile small wonder.
- Scandinavia's contribution to modern architecture and design is colossal, with Norway taking a critical role.
- On a quest to create a weekend house for herself and her husband, Nancy Church scaled back her design fantasies and discovered creative ways to build on a budget.
- Rising out of the Texas bayou, Houston is both a sprawling metropolis and the largest city in the United States without zoning regulations.