New Orleans, LA
- In honor of noted New Orleans architect Allen Eskew, who died Tuesday, we meander through the great design and architecture we love from the Big Easy.
- In the hot and humid South, time seems to stand still and the architecture is often no different. But in New Orleans, Bild Design, headed by local boy Byron Mouton, is hoping to change that.
- Ivy-covered houses conjure romantic thoughts of English cottages and times of yore but modern homes can benefit from a little lush greenery decoration too.
- Five years after Hurricane Katrina, New Orleans still houses to up to 70,000 vacant lots. Two years ago, however, the city put a plan into place to help residents revive their neighborhoods.
- We combed through our archives to present this pictorial ode to one of the most high-traffic spaces in the house—the bathroom.
- We've been rounding up our favorite homes region by region (check out our picks for New England) and today we turn our attention to our neighbors in the great white north.
- After Nomita Joshi-Gupta’s home in New Orleans was damaged in Hurricane Katrina, she set out looking for eco-friendly products and services.
- After its tremendous success helping with the rebuilding of New Orleans after Katrina, Architecture for Humanity has announced another program that has the potential to change the face of a…