- When we first visited Beat Schenk and Chaewon Kim two years ago, they were in the process of building the second house on what has turned into a Cambridge compound.
- Tucked into the side of a scenic San Francisco hill, one of the city’s more diminutive houses battles everything from dry rot to obstructionist neighbors in order to grow up.
- A surprisingly modern addition transforms an 1880 bungalow in Adelaide, Australia, into a spacious and sensuous abode.
- Who doesn't want a little more light in their lives?
- In these five homes, a well-placed skylight makes all the difference, flooding the interiors with light from above.
- Utterly dynamic, this house on an urban peninsula in Sydney is rich with inventive and thoughtfully considered spaces.
- What do you get when you give a couple of designers unlimited creative license on a very limited budget? For Andrew Dunbar and Zoee Astrakhan, the possibilities were limitless.
- Driving through the leafy country lanes on the outer edges of London’s commuter belt, it’s hard to imagine the city is just an hour away by train.