Narrow Modernist Three-Story Home in Toronto
- It's always fascinating to see how designers deal with tiny lots and small spaces.
- The city of Toronto has many facets—and as Canada's largest metropolitan area, it's got a concentration of modern residences that does the local architecture scene proud.
- As the weekend slowly draws to a near, we've gathered up ten of our most clicked on homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.
- From red brick in a shingled mix to cedar cladding that stands out, these modern homes were designed to turn heads.
- Toronto: largest city in Canada, capital of Ontario, and seat of multiculturalism in our neighbor to the north.
- When compiling the list of the 20 most popular modern homes featured throughout Dwell's 12-year history, certain themes began to surface: small space projects, renovations, unconventional living…
- As the following spaces show, a garage can be much more than a place to hide your stuff. Celebrate the unsung space with 8 we love from our pages.
- An architect and his wife roll up their sleeves and create an affordable family residence in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. (Plus, catch architect Andrew Moss's guide to the city here.)