Must-See Modern Beach Houses on Fire Island Tour
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- Arresting vistas, alluring interiors, striking architecture, and handsome furniture: all elements of the following 10 spectacular dream homes that will fill you with serious house envy.
- “I can show you what it was…and what it is,” Joe Dolce says, delineating the slight, 250-square-foot addition to his Long Island summer home.
- We've featured homes from virtually every continent, in locations as far ranging as busting metropolises to serene suburbs to remote islands, with architectural programs equally as diverse.
- Each January, the American Institute of Architects awards its annual Honor Awards to the top designs in architecture, interior architecture, and regional and urban design.
- Vacation homes shouldn't be a pain—they should be low-maintenance places for respite. Here's how ten lakeside and beachfront retreats use the most low-maintenance of materials: wood.
- Designed for her parents and generations to come, Amanda Yates's seaside New Zealand house is "somewhere between architecture and landscape" but firmly rooted in family life.
- Locals headed for a trek on the Lands End trail are stumbling upon the newest marvel within Golden Gate National Park while Bay Area architects and conservationists have eagerly anticipated its…