Modern Urban Retreat in South Minneapolis
- Ipe, commonly known as Brazilian walnut, is a South American hardwood that is three times harder than cedar, has the same fire rating as concrete and steel, and is resistant to humidity and mildew.
- Furnishing and decorating all at once can end up feeling cold and impersonal, but pieces gathered over time tell a much better story and allow a sense of you to shine through.
- For Part Two of Carefully Curated Interiors, Dwell takes a look at 4 modern homes around the world that have assembled their interiors with thought and intention.
- We published and you read. Here's part three of our series on the most popular homes ever featured in Dwell. Find 1-20 here and 21-40 here.
- The sculptural forms of Isamu Noguchi's tables and lamps can transform any room into a work of art.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows? Yes, please. Flip through our gallery of gorgeous glass houses in which windows become walls.
- While curb appeal may get all the fan fair we think great architecture deserves kudos from all angles.
- A renovated concrete abode in Belgium, Jonathan Adler's quirky Shelter Island beachside retreat, and a British farmhouse are just a few projects in our collection of living rooms that showcase the…