A Modern House in the Forest Designed for Aging In Place
- Dwell's April 2014 issue is now on newsstands—here's a sneak peek of the intelligent homes, outdoor products, and green building methods you'll see in its pages.
- At Dwell on Design in Los Angeles, June 20-22, a variety of onstage talks will explore an expanded notion of design that includes users of all abilities.
- A pair of environmentally attuned architects combined adjoining properties in a Los Angeles canyon to house their modernist menagerie.
- A renovation shouldn’t be confined to the interior of a house. Landscape design is just as important to the modernization of a home.
- For some, the Great Outdoors might mean rugged mountains, untrammeled forests, or wide-open plains.
- In the shadow of Mount McKinley, amid Alaska’s meadows and icy streams, a former teacher and a four-time Iditarod winner built a modernist cabin as expansive as the Last Frontier.
- Our Rooms We Love special issue is on newsstands.
- Seven of the most inventive and original architectural designs ever featured in Dwell.