A Modern House in Elizabeth Beach, Australia
- Freed from the constraints of urban architecture, these homes luxuriate in their far away locales.
- Any time of year, including winter, is ideal for enjoying a home close to the shore. To follow, we offer 7 from our archives with very different points of view.
- Having admired a project by Shane Blue of Bourne + Blue Architecture in Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia, James and Sue O’Sullivan asked the architect to help them create a beachside…
- As the weekend approaches, we've gathered ten of our most popular homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.
- In many homes, there’s not even an inch to spare, much less a few feet for an awkward swinging door.
- Though open-plan spaces are the new norm, some—like the following 10 we hand-picked from our pages—clearly stand out from the rest.
- Hammocks can range from casual to luxurious, showing up everywhere from backyards to boutique hotels. Here are 6 swingin’ hammock arrangements from the Dwell archives.
- It comes at no surprise that some of the most famous architects' early commissions were for their parents. Who better to encourage their experimental ideas?