Modern Home in a California Resort Town
- One of the great pleasures of visiting the McKenzie Residence in our September 2012 story "Borrego Springs Eternal," is owner Stacey Chapman Paton's collection of mid-century furniture and…
- If you’re the blaming type, you might fault Le Corbusier for making the white facade so utterly irresistible.
- In our September issue, we visited the Borrego Springs, California, home of Doug and Stacey Chapman Paton.
- This spring, I had the chance to visit the tiny town of Borrego Springs in the middle of Anza-Borrego Desert State Park in San Diego County, California.
- In honor of the summer travel season, we've collected 7 modern getaways in far-flung locations from India to New Zealand to Greece.
- Need a proper, grown-up bar setup for entertaining friends?
- The McKenzie residence sits within the grid of a commercial apple orchard, its roof and upper parts floating above the trees to echo the surrounding hills.
- As previously seen in Best Modern Desert Houses, Dwell invites you to take a peak at these scorching additions.