Mjölk Boutique Owners Renovate Their Toronto Abode
- This Canadian duo searches out top Scandinavian and Japanese designs and brings their best finds back to this Toronto shop.
- I traveled to Toronto last week to serve on the curatorial committee of Twenty+Change, report a story, and check out the city's current design scene.
- Toronto's Mjölk gallery commissions Italian designer Luca Nichetto for a restrained, elegant coffee set made of ceramic and wood.
- A renovated concrete abode in Belgium, Jonathan Adler's quirky Shelter Island beachside retreat, and a British farmhouse are just a few projects in our collection of living rooms that showcase the…
- As the weekend approaches, we've gathered ten of our most popular homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.
- From a scarlet hanging light fixture to a crimson vintage Moroccan rag rug, we take another glance at nine modern residences that incorporate the brilliant color into their home.
- Coffee shop and bakery owner Greg Martin kept baker’s hours to whip this chimerical Minneapolis building into a modern confection.
- Six modern retail destinations approved by Dwell editors, from a blanket store in Frankfurt to a Japanese-Scandinavian product mix in Toronto.