Minimalist Brooklyn Apartment
- For a family of three in the grand old Brooklyn apartment we featured in our story Top Brass, an updated kitchen meant rich materials, a warm walnut slab, and custom woodwork by Marcus Bartenschlager…
- On Dwell's Facebook page we recently posed the question of "Is your kitchen style more charmingly colorful or rustic modern?" and your answers were overwhelmingly on the side of rustic modern.
- From a warm slab countertop to a modern dining table and chairs, we love homes that customize their interiors with walnut accents.
- Yup, the warm metallics are still going strong. This is the trend that just won't quit, but that's ok because we love it.
- What’s not to love about Brooklyn? Here we present 9 funky, space-saving renovation projects from Dwell’s pages that will make you fall even harder for the borough.
- When it comes to lighting there are so many ways to go but if you want to add a bit of drama and really elevate your interior design to the next level we think there is nothing like a chandelier.
- A few big ideas—and some careful workmanship—transform the very small kitchen of a one-bedroom Brooklyn apartment into an expansive space suited to a young professional with a taste for…
- Rich materials, comfy textiles, a splash of paint, or the deft use of light—we call out design gestures that do wonders to carve out a cozy home.