- For a vintage design dealer seeking a respite from the city, architect William Massie conceptualized a mostly prefab home around a carefully curated furniture collection in upstate New York.
- Don't just tile the bathroom floor: tile the walls and ceiling, too. No windows? No problem! Mirrored walls? Why not!
- Abuzz with visitors discovering and testing out all manner of sustainable alfresco products, Dwell Outdoor drew a huge crowd all day Saturday, with many filing in and out of a brand-new modern…
- Having spent many years pining for her own space at the beach, Sofie Howard—photographer agent and owner of Los Angeles–based Commune Images—finally found it at Paradise Cove Mobile Home Park in…
- Prefab houses are getting leaner, more efficient, and, in some cases, bigger. Here, we explore highlights from our December/January prefab issue, juxtaposed with our favorites from the past.
- Built by architect William Massie nearly a decade ago for vintage retailer Greg Wooten, this hybrid prefab home in upstate New York (from our Interiors issue) is a furniture lover's dream.
- Seven of the most inventive and original architectural designs ever featured in Dwell.
- With an extended family apt to drop by at a moment’s notice, lifelong modernist Hannah Ferguson has a new home that’s all about heritage.