- For a vintage design dealer seeking a respite from the city, architect William Massie conceptualized a mostly prefab home around a carefully curated furniture collection in upstate New York.
- Abuzz with visitors discovering and testing out all manner of sustainable alfresco products, Dwell Outdoor drew a huge crowd all day Saturday, with many filing in and out of a brand-new modern…
- Prefab houses are getting leaner, more efficient, and, in some cases, bigger. Here, we explore highlights from our December/January prefab issue, juxtaposed with our favorites from the past.
- Having spent many years pining for her own space at the beach, Sofie Howard—photographer agent and owner of Los Angeles–based Commune Images—finally found it at Paradise Cove Mobile Home Park in…
- Built by architect William Massie nearly a decade ago for vintage retailer Greg Wooten, this hybrid prefab home in upstate New York (from our Interiors issue) is a furniture lover's dream.
- Seven of the most inventive and original architectural designs ever featured in Dwell.
- Part tent, part RV, the NASA-inspired Cricket Trailer is the go-to camper for the modern road tripper.
- The warmth and natural beauty of wood—deployed indoors or outside—steals the show in these seven projects.