Marcel Breuer Hooper House II
- We've featured homes from virtually every continent, in locations as far ranging as busting metropolises to serene suburbs to remote islands, with architectural programs equally as diverse.
- While not as often associated with modernism as steel or glass, stone is indeed appreciated by modern architects, as evidenced by the following seven houses from the pages of Dwell that incorporate…
- What's it like to live inside an iconic house-museum? These impeccably-preserved residences highlight the work of six great modernist architects from the 20th century.
- As the following spaces show, a garage can be much more than a place to hide your stuff. Celebrate the unsung space with 8 we love from our pages.
- Each of these homes incorporates some element that distinguishes it from its neighbors, and represents the success of modern design on the East Coast.
- It’s the time of year when the dining room tends to actually be used for its original purpose as an elegant venue for long meals with family and friends. Here are 7 stunning examples from our pages.
- We enjoyed revisiting our archives to find some of our favorite examples of modern dining rooms. Some are tiny and some are fantastical, but all are rooms that we wouldn't mind breaking bread in.
- From simple signage to repurposed letterforms, take a look at how typography turns up beautifully in these homes.