Long Island Summer Home Gets a Modern Addition
- The Hamptons, at the eastern edge of Long Island, is known as a stylish outpost, so it's not surprising that it has its share notable houses.
- Whether a bold accent wall or a strip of red-hued plexiglass, a strategic infusion of color makes a kitchen pop. Here, five inspiring tips and tricks from some of Dwell's favorite kitchens.
- A collection of some of our favorite kitchen renovations from our archives.
- In the right hands, wooden slatted screens can become a high-design—as well as highly practical—accent in architecture, creating interest inside and outside the home.
- Architect Cary Tamarkin designed his family's summer house for snoozing.
- Following our kitchen roundups shouting the joy of wood and celebrating the calm of all-white, here are eight home kitchens that dip into bright color.
- From a scarlet hanging light fixture to a crimson vintage Moroccan rag rug, we take another glance at nine modern residences that incorporate the brilliant color into their home.
- Todd Goddard and Andrew Mandolene have a spring in their step since completing their restoration of the near-derelict 1957 home of architect Arthur Witthoefft, who says, “I can’t get over…