- Crunched for space, the residents of these homes—mostly under 1,000 square feet—have the same ideas: look upward and compartmentalize.
- Sure, clothes can go in a standard-issue dresser or closet, but where's the fun in that?
- Whether you're going up or going down, an artfully constructed staircase never takes you in the wrong direction.
- Living large in a small space? We've got loads of inspiration to help you make the most of it.
- With a clean-lined new loft building designed by El Dorado Inc., a fleet of hip galleries, and a burgeoning creative class, Wichita is anything but plains.
- As we prepare for our November issue, which is all about small spaces, we’re thinking small, and that often means creative use of otherwise wasted space above the main floor.
- Here at Dwell HQ in San Francisco, most of us reside in apartments and small ones at that, so we have a special place in our hearts for small space inspiration.
- Shipping containers are ubiquitous in Houston, though unlike the four that make up this new home, they're usually filled with foreign goods rather than flourishing lives.