LA Tech-Habitat Home
Building for a client with specific desires can be difficult, but designing for one with few programming preferences can often be harder. Such was the case for a team of nine fifth-year students at Louisiana Tech University who teamed up with Habitat for Humanity to create a modern home in the traditional town of Ruston, Louisiana.
@current / @total
- This week, the American Institute of Architects' Committe on the Environment (COTE) announced its Top Ten Green Projects.
- This weekend marks the end of two exhibition's at London's Design Museum.
- This weekend features two hands-on events and exhibitions demonstrating high-tech, energy-effiencent systems you can install in your home as well as the closing of some of the season's top…
- In this series, Sebastian Mariscal designs a home in Venice, California, that brings the outside in. We track the project from start to finish with resident Michael Sylvester.
- From the Atlantic Coast to the Blue Ridge Mountains, the Carolinas are known for their unique subset of Southern culture.
- On April 19th, AIA’s Committee on the Environment (COTE) announced the COTE Top Ten Green Project Awards: their selection of the most sustainable buildings across the country.
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- With tiny housing units, students at the Savannah College of Art and Design stake out a new future for the urban parking garage.