Kind of New
- They haven’t always been in design favor, but throw pillows, when done right, can add warmth, color, and texture to a room like nothing else can. Six designers show us how.
- Inspired by her natural surroundings, a Dutch felt artist intuitively crafts a home on a northern Holland harbor.
- A baby's arrival is cause for celebration—and for many, it's also a time to confront limited living space.
- If you’re on the hunt for a great modern sofa, consider the following from our pages—some iconic, some off the beaten path.
- These three interiors make oriented strand board (OSB), a cheap material made of wood fragments, look luxe.
- Designed for her parents and generations to come, Amanda Yates's seaside New Zealand house is "somewhere between architecture and landscape" but firmly rooted in family life.
- Furnishing and decorating all at once can end up feeling cold and impersonal, but pieces gathered over time tell a much better story and allow a sense of you to shine through.
- Seeking more space and a connection with the city, an artist and a designer turn an old Toronto storefront in Dundas West into a home and studio.