Kind of New
- They haven’t always been in design favor, but throw pillows, when done right, can add warmth, color, and texture to a room like nothing else can. Six designers show us how.
- If you’re on the hunt for a great modern sofa, consider the following from our pages—some iconic, some off the beaten path.
- The fact that no other word in the English language rhymes with orange also extends to the color's unrivaled ability to up the ante of any home.
- These three interiors make oriented strand board (OSB), a cheap material made of wood fragments, look luxe.
- A baby's arrival is cause for celebration—and for many, it's also a time to confront limited living space.
- In southwest England, interior designer and avid furniture collector Kathryn Tyler built her home around the vintage pieces she’d amassed over a decade.
- Inspired by her natural surroundings, a Dutch felt artist intuitively crafts a home on a northern Holland harbor.
- We take a journey from San Diego to Brooklyn to Warsaw and beyond to check out the myriad ways to rework a loft space.