Keep Your Eye on the Balto
- We certainly wouldn't recommend decorating in red and green together all year long but at this time of year it's fun to think about.
- There's nothing like waking up on a lazy Sunday morning, grabbing a cup of coffee and your favorite reading material, and heading to the sunniest room in the house to sip and relax in the natural…
- An aptly placed pattern does a modern interior good. Spy seven of our favorite wallcoverings in the following slideshow.
- Driven by the death of several appliances, a San Francisco family finds that a spanking new kitchen delivers a good dose of domestic harmony along with the excuse to execute a complete home makeover.
- Nobody ever said farming was easy, but the rewards of a homegrown harvest are great.
- If you're a minimalist but prefer a cozy, not cold bedroom, one tactic to consider is wood-paneled walls. Adding organic materials warms up the space without adding fussy detail.
- Though often pushed to the wayside, the rooms belonging to the littlest members of the family need not be ignored. Our editors have combed through the archives to find some favorites from years past.
- This fall, we are loving neutral and organic tones.