Keep Your Eye on the Balto
- We certainly wouldn't recommend decorating in red and green together all year long but at this time of year it's fun to think about.
- There's nothing like waking up on a lazy Sunday morning, grabbing a cup of coffee and your favorite reading material, and heading to the sunniest room in the house to sip and relax in the natural…
- Driven by the death of several appliances, a San Francisco family finds that a spanking new kitchen delivers a good dose of domestic harmony along with the excuse to execute a complete home makeover.
- An aptly placed pattern does a modern interior good. Spy seven of our favorite wallcoverings in the following slideshow.
- Nobody ever said farming was easy, but the rewards of a homegrown harvest are great.
- This fall, we are loving neutral and organic tones.
- Linden Hills, a leafy neighborhood in southwest Minneapolis abutting recreational Lake Calhoun, is a spot where few fences divide the ranch houses from the Cape Cods and the bungalows, most of them…
- If you're a minimalist but prefer a cozy, not cold bedroom, one tactic to consider is wood-paneled walls. Adding organic materials warms up the space without adding fussy detail.