- The residents of atelier KS's first renovation like stuff.
- Looking to update your kitchen sink?
- Born as a horse stable, the Brick Weave House in Chicago is all about transportation and transparency.
- In Ørestad—Copenhagen’s tiny but buzzing new hub of urban development—a mountain rises from the flatlands.
- With neighboring duplexes supplying rental income, two Knoxville architects patiently—and affordably—craft their dream home.
- With nearly a half century of architectural experience, Peter Cohen designed this ingenious spine-and-module home for him and his wife Sally in the coastal forests just outside Ellsworth, Maine.
- With no space to waste, London-based designers Kim Colin and Sam Hecht turned a 1924 garage into the perfect home product.
- Looking for directions on the road to sustainability? At Leger Wanaselja Architecture's multifamily development in Berkeley, California, all signs point to green.