- This fall, we are loving neutral and organic tones.
- For Warren Platner, whose modernist pedigree would make any contemporary designer squeal, design was all about the right groovy palette for the right glitzy project. Minimalists need not apply.
- A family discovers the joys of DIY design—and muddy feet—in their home made up of distinct pods that blends harmoniously with its surroundings in the rainy mountains of Kauai.
- A foundation for our beloved possessions and very own two feet—the floor. From the clean beauty of Carrara marble to intricately patterned slabs, we take a look at seven tile-clad floors we love.
- Skylights come in all shapes and sizes, but their practicality is universal. These rooms feature a variety of overhead cut-outs that admit an abundance of natural light.
- Modern should never mean austere—especially for the bedroom. Here we offer five downright dreamy spaces.
- Festooned with color and pattern, these seven designs use tile to create striking visual effects.
- The results of the American Institute of Architects' 11th annual Small Project Awards are in—and Dwell has the scoop on the smartest spaces under 1,000 square feet.