Inclined to Relax
- You may not be able to get away from your desk today, but you can take a short visual vacation courtesy of these eight scenes from the Dwell archives.
- As architect Frank Lloyd Wright once advised his students, "Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature.
- From a home with an expansive coastal view to a home set steeply amidst dappled maple canopies, these and more houses are built to withstand the elements.
- Arresting vistas, alluring interiors, striking architecture, and handsome furniture: all elements of the following 10 spectacular dream homes that will fill you with serious house envy.
- We top off our series of modern Australian homes with four more from the Dwell archives. If you missed parts one and two, be sure to check them out!
From a barn revival in the UK to a houseboat in Amsterdam to a bright small space in Bratislava and a sustainable glass house commune in Japan, the following homes comprise a brilliant showcase of international innovations in modern design.
- Two radically different design installations will celebrate London’s craft heritage.
- Reclaimed shipping containers are ideal nesting spots for the residents of these five homes.