How Designers Live at Home
- A few months ago we presented the 20 most popular homes ever to appear in Dwell. Here we share the long-awaited second installment, numbers 21 through 40.
- When Jay Atherton and Cy Keener met in grad school at the University of California, Berkeley, they discovered in each other a rare constellation of common interests: minimalist architecture, rock…
- Amid its brick-clad row houses, London boasts some seriously modern architecture. Here are seven examples from the pages of Dwell.
- As the weekend slowly draws to a near, we've gathered up ten of our most clicked on homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.
- Many camps argue that communal living is the way of the future because of it's lower impact on the environment. Could you do it?
- We at Dwell know Jay Atherton and Cy Keener mostly as architects; we profiled them and their beautiful extreme-minimalist house in Phoenix in our December/January 2011 issue (story online here).
- If your answer to “How much more black could this room be?” is “None more black,” then we have some recommendations for you.
- From prefab to site-built, and off the grid to plugged in, to follow are some of our favorite desert houses from the pages of Dwell.