- As the weekend slowly draws to a near, we've gathered up five of our most clicked on homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.
- From X to Y, from Z to A, these homes got the metal treatment without missing a beat.
- Mark Johnson started daydreaming last year about how residential architecture in his native Houston would be improved if developers had a pool of pre-existing plans for small and attractive modern…
- From architects to industrial designers working for Apple, Dwell has featured a wealth of designers' own houses. See how they carve out their own space in these eight great examples.
- From girders to grating, steel has long been a popular, highly recyclable, and relatively inexpensive material for architects, designers, and builders.
- When designer Barbara Hill decided to renovate her 1960s condo in Houston, Texas, she stripped the bathroom down to its bare bones and saw beauty in the blemishes.
- By taking advantage of economies of scale, a Houston native and a pair of mod-minded developers team up to create nine affordable row houses in the Houston Heights.
- All of the money Barbara Hill poured into remodeling her 1960s condo in Houston was spent taking things out—and she couldn’t be happier.