- A self-taught designer with a respect for both new and old embarked upon a solo mission to resuscitate a 19th-century homestead in upstate New York.
- Whether traditional or contemporary, these eight attractive residences have drenched their exteriors in striking bleached hues. Be sure to check out Part One of Striking Modern White Facades here.
- The chill of winter is soon to set in.
- While the saying, "It's what's inside that counts" certainly rings true, the exterior matters just as much with these six homes garbed with striking facades. See Part One here.
- A pitched roof doesn’t necessarily mean a home is stuck in the dark ages of the American architectural vernacular.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows? Yes, please. Flip through our gallery of gorgeous glass houses in which windows become walls.
- Cerebral architect Matali Crasset turns a stone farmhouse into a flexible, open environment for a Parisian jewelry designer and her many houseguests.
- Modern should never mean austere—especially for the bedroom. Here we offer five downright dreamy spaces.