- From a single sheet to a shiny-metal extravaganza, stainless steel remains a very viable way of modernizing your kitchen. Here are 9 ways to incorporate the low-maintenance material.
- When graphic designers Jeanette and Mike Abbink left behind their loft in San Francisco—with collected ephemera, a voluminous library, and a parcel of paintings in tow—they didn’t…
- An exhibition in New York last month, organized by PIN-UP Magazine and held at Phillips de Pury & Company, explored the nightstand, that humble catch-all by the side of your bed.
- How do you squeeze maximum functionality out of minimal space? Rosa and Robert Garneau make it happen with multipurpose furniture, a hydraulic Murphy bed, and secret compartments galore.
- Seeking more space and a connection with the city, an artist and a designer turn an old Toronto storefront in Dundas West into a home and studio.
- All of the money Barbara Hill poured into remodeling her 1960s condo in Houston was spent taking things out—and she couldn’t be happier.
- New Yorkers often work, eat, sleep, and entertain in a single room. But for Milan Hughston, a renovation turned that predicament into a pleasure.
- On a lakeside plot outside Toronto, four friends forge a new kind of vacation house.