Hillside Mid-Century Home Renovation in Texas
- While some midcentury gems merely need a spruce up, others require a complete overhaul. Here are 5 that have gained new life, inside and out.
From Australia to Los Angeles to London to Texas, we invite you to twenty of our favorite home renovations around the world.
- From an Edinburgh family home to a hillside mid-century gem in Texas, peep to see five of our favorite home renovations around the world.
- In Austin, mid-century homes built in the wake of World War II join more traditional vernacular architecture.
- Austin, Texas: Home to food trucks, live music, the first Whole Foods, and annual stomping grounds for the tech set, Austin also happens to have a kicking modern architecture scene.
- For a renovation located in Glebe—an inner-city suburb of Sydney, Australia—Carterwilliamson Architects took an environmentally friendly tack.
- This classic mid-century modern home in Lakewood, Washington, had great "bones" that had been compromised by subsequent remodels.
- How a highly productive collaboration among a trio of creative Angelenas—and a good dose of Barragán—turned a dark and beleaguered mid-century house into a family home for the…