Hillside Mid-Century Home Renovation in Texas
- While some midcentury gems merely need a spruce up, others require a complete overhaul. Here are 5 that have gained new life, inside and out.
From Australia to Los Angeles to London to Texas, we invite you to twenty of our favorite home renovations around the world.
- Austin, Texas: Home to food trucks, live music, the first Whole Foods, and annual stomping grounds for the tech set, Austin also happens to have a kicking modern architecture scene.
- From an Edinburgh family home to a hillside mid-century gem in Texas, peep to see five of our favorite home renovations around the world.
- In Austin, mid-century homes built in the wake of World War II join more traditional vernacular architecture.
- For a renovation located in Glebe—an inner-city suburb of Sydney, Australia—Carterwilliamson Architects took an environmentally friendly tack.
- Home to Herman Miller, Michigan has a long and storied modernist pedigree. Here are seven inventive or noteworthy Michigan houses from Dwell's archives.
- Sliding glass doors and walls take center stage in these 10 homes that seamlessly transition between indoors and out. For more indoor-outdoor design ideas, pick up a copy of our April 2013 issue.