Halving It All
- Need a proper, grown-up bar setup for entertaining friends?
- In the second installment of our series on tiny kitchens, we bring you space-savers in New York, Hollywood, Tokyo, and beyond.
- We sifted through some past issues to find images of what some may argue to be the hardest working room in the house.
- To maximize their small Warsaw loft, transatlantic designers Aleksander Novak-Zemplinski and Becky Nix handcrafted a fleet of double-duty furnishings.
- For Paul and Shoko Shozi, a pair of retiring Angelenos, the goal was to shut out the neighborhood but bring in the sunny skies.
- Surrounded by lush evergreen forests and famously known for its cup of Joe, this cool quintet of our favorite homes also resides in the Emerald City known as Seattle.
- Growing families can quickly outgrow the homes purchased when the couple was just a twosome.
- When David Carmel decided to propose to Kirsten Axelsen, he was at home in Manhattan and she was in Ethiopia, working to eliminate trachoma (the world’s leading cause of preventable blindness).