Green Urban Housing in Philadelphia
- Next month, Chad Ludeman, president of the firm PostGreen, will move into the first completed 100K House, an infill development he and his team built in the New Kensington neighborhood of…
- Kids' rooms often tread transitionary territory when it comes to modern design. What might be good for a five-month-old may not work well to when he or she is five years old.
- With a presence in three centuries, Christi Azevedo’s Victorian survived the quake of 1906 and served as a laundry before its rebirth as a well-lit hybrid of old and new.
- Each January, the American Institute of Architects awards its annual Honor Awards to the top designs in architecture, interior architecture, and regional and urban design.
- In the penultimate chapter of our series on the 100 most popular projects ever published in Dwell, a selection of homes including a few mid-century favorites, a tree house in Canada, and more.
- Stephen Shoup is the kind of person to see potential in things that others might miss.
- The 100K House in our April issue is a paragon of inexpensive, green design.
- In Oakland, California, two designers transformed a 100-year-old barn into a (very) cozy home of their own by redefining the functionality of walls and windowsills.