Green and Affordable Living in Montana
- A dramatic house in Australia drew its architectural inspiration from Mies van der Rohe but got its color from fresh tomato sauce.
- As the weekend slowly draws to a near, we've gathered up five of our most clicked on homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.
- Here at Dwell, we love houses with a good backstory.
- Flip though our gallery of five high-design modern houses built with low budgets.
- Adrian Jones lived in his top-floor loft in Brooklyn’s Williamsburg neighborhood for nine years before renovating.
- Agricultural buildings aren't really designed, someone just made them. I try to design like that—so it looks like it's not designed at all, it's just there."
- One family’s effort to “smuggle a modern house into a historic district” in Washington, DC, results in a brightly transformed space made for family life.
- Small spaces have been on our mind (check out our June 2009 "Think Smaller" issue), and they’ve also been on the minds of the American Institute of Architects.