Brad Smith’s compact former coach house, tucked away in one of London’s many hidden cobbled mews, was in need of a radical over-haul when his partner Brian Brennan moved in. Scape Architects remodeled inside and out to maximize both space and light, redesigning the property around the pair’s possessions and utilizing every available void for storage.
@current / @total
- Staircases can be more than simply a way to get from floor to floor; in the right designers' hands, they can be creative storage solutions, too.
- From London to Los Angeles, we've gathered seven of our favorite petite residences for a healthy does of small-space inspiration!
- Amid its brick-clad row houses, London boasts some seriously modern architecture. Here are seven examples from the pages of Dwell.
- Kitchen counters overflowing? Utensils gone awry? Return your kitchen to ship shape by taking cues from the following 10 inspiring projects from our pages.
- With no space to waste, London-based designers Kim Colin and Sam Hecht turned a 1924 garage into the perfect home product.
- When getting from here to there, the journey is just as important as the destination.
- Modern interiors and products incorporating the humble, versatile, and flexible material that is rubber.
- Thanks to designers Nina Tolstrup and Jack Mama, an aging workshop in London’s once-gritty Bethnal Green is reborn as a colorful, custom-built guesthouse.