Glazed Old Fashioned
- A mix of warm Brazilian furniture, refined antiques, period furniture, and contemporary lighting turn this renovation project in a hip suburb of Melbourne, Australia, into a family home for the ages.
- From a custom, silvery Bulthaup to a "culinary cockpit" housed in a penthouse, here is a cool quintet of kitchens we wouldn't mind cooking in.
- Over the years at Dwell, we've received emails and letters asking where to purchase the amazing modern design seen in the pages of Dwell.
- Calling all residents of Edwardians, ranch houses, and those challenging Victorians: If your heart beats for modern, don't miss these inspiring examples of seamlessly integrated modern updates to an…
- The phrase on everyone's lips is "polar vortex." And it's so brutally cold outside this winter that all we can dream about is kicking back on a sofa, preferably in well-heated or downright balmy…
- We've just hit the ground running at the mega-show that is KBIS/IBS, and we'll have a trend report for you soon.
- With no space to waste, London-based designers Kim Colin and Sam Hecht turned a 1924 garage into the perfect home product.
Pros: Is it a Goomba from Super Mario Bros.? A strange breed of mushroom? Castiglioni’s striking 1967 marble, glass, and metal design is a surefire conversation starter.
It’s versatile: Focused light emanates below, while the holes in its top disperse a gentle glow.
Cons: The Snoopy's finicky touch-sensitive three-way dimmer is difficult to master. When we tried to dim the light, a gentle tap often sent us into the dark. Our frustrations were enough to warrant a Clapper.