- Friday marked the start of the 2012 Summer Olympics in London, England.
- Though often pushed to the wayside, the rooms belonging to the littlest members of the family need not be ignored. Our editors have combed through the archives to find some favorites from years past.
- Brad Smith’s compact former coach house, tucked away in one of London’s many hidden cobbled mews, was in need of a radical over-haul when his partner Brian Brennan moved in.
- I've always been a firm believer that some of the most interesting design is found in the objects we use everyday.
- When we first visited Beat Schenk and Chaewon Kim two years ago, they were in the process of building the second house on what has turned into a Cambridge compound.
- Though he appears to live alone, this graphically inclined Parisian commissioned an apartment that deftly houses his many roommates—scores of beloved comics—as well.
- Driving through the leafy country lanes on the outer edges of London’s commuter belt, it’s hard to imagine the city is just an hour away by train.
- Uni, an international group of designers in Cambridge, Massachusetts, is riding out a self-professed renovation high that never seems to cease.