- Friday marked the start of the 2012 Summer Olympics in London, England.
- Brad Smith’s compact former coach house, tucked away in one of London’s many hidden cobbled mews, was in need of a radical over-haul when his partner Brian Brennan moved in.
- Though often pushed to the wayside, the rooms belonging to the littlest members of the family need not be ignored. Our editors have combed through the archives to find some favorites from years past.
- I've always been a firm believer that some of the most interesting design is found in the objects we use everyday.
- It can be slightly amusing that during NeoCon, the massive commercial furniture fair where vendors push solutions for a more serene office environment, the bustling atmosphere is anything but…
- Thanks to designers Nina Tolstrup and Jack Mama, an aging workshop in London’s once-gritty Bethnal Green is reborn as a colorful, custom-built guesthouse.
- Taking inspiration from barns, warehouses, Case Study Houses, and Japanese residential architecture, architect Marcus Lee and his wife, Rachel Hart—–an architectural model…
- When we first visited Beat Schenk and Chaewon Kim two years ago, they were in the process of building the second house on what has turned into a Cambridge compound.