Gable-Roofed Rural Weekend Home in Connecticut
- From a hit actor's beach house retreat to a high design Mill Valley abode, peep to see five more of our favorite home renovations around the world. View Part One here.
- Although New Canaan gets the award for modernism in Connecticut (Breuer, Johnson...), the Constitution State has been known to welcome other forms of modern architectural experimentation.
- The guests are coming! The guests are coming! We love our family and friends and look forward to the time of year when everyone gets together.
From Australia to Los Angeles to London to Texas, we invite you to twenty of our favorite home renovations around the world.
- As the Northeast braces for one of the worst storms in memory, we can't help but remember (and hope for the best for) all the fantastic houses we've featured in New England.
- How a firm foundation—in history, place, and atop an old rock wall—sets the tone for the Depot House’s next chapter
- You'll never tear us away from the flat-roof modernism so prevalent in Dwell's pages over the last 12 years; nor would we try to eschew touting the glory of mid-century housing typologies.
- What happens when the guest house becomes home?