Gable-Roofed Rural Weekend Home in Connecticut
- Want to know how to ruin a dinner party really quickly? Fill the house with smoke.
- From a hit actor's beach house retreat to a high design Mill Valley abode, peep to see five more of our favorite home renovations around the world. View Part One here.
- The guests are coming! The guests are coming! We love our family and friends and look forward to the time of year when everyone gets together.
- Although New Canaan gets the award for modernism in Connecticut (Breuer, Johnson...), the Constitution State has been known to welcome other forms of modern architectural experimentation.
- Lisa Gray and Alan Organschi, founders of the New Haven, Connecticut, architecture firm Gray Organschi, specialize in thoughtful, site-specific homes. See our favorites from the Dwell archives.
From Australia to Los Angeles to London to Texas, we invite you to twenty of our favorite home renovations around the world.
- As the Northeast braces for one of the worst storms in memory, we can't help but remember (and hope for the best for) all the fantastic houses we've featured in New England.
- How a firm foundation—in history, place, and atop an old rock wall—sets the tone for the Depot House’s next chapter