A Furniture Collector's Renovated Flat in Paris
- From a wooden angled open space to a Parisian art director's room with an island, here is a cool quintet of kitchens we wouldn't mind cooking in.
- In this spotlight on materials in the modern home: marble. We examine four residences that make use of the natural stone.
- In spaces small or large, an eat-in kitchen is a useful hub for singles and families alike. Here are 8 well-designed versions from the pages of Dwell.
- A collection need not create clutter and stress; these five homes turn a hobby into a design signature.
- "No man is an island," wrote poet John Donne, but in the case of kitchens an aptly placed island makes the room.
- From the Marshmallow sofa to those glowing Bubble lamps, George Nelson’s designs are a must in many a modern interior. Here are 6 that stand out from the pages of Dwell.
- When overhead lighting is too harsh and floor and tabletop space is limited, opt for the ambiance of beautiful wall sconces.
- Furnishing and decorating all at once can end up feeling cold and impersonal, but pieces gathered over time tell a much better story and allow a sense of you to shine through.