- Flummoxed by the ever-present need for storage in the bathroom? Here are 10 ways to stash all your bath supplies in a modern way.
- You may have heard the maxim "God is in the details"—and it's especially true when it comes to arranging your stuff.
- While white may be interpreted as an absence of color, it is by no means absent of major impact when used in design.
- For Brussels-based furniture designer Christiane Högner, inspiration comes less from glossy design mags than the castoffs she finds on the streets of Belgium.
- For most of us, the dining table is second only to the kitchen island for everything from work to homework to meal time.
- Relying on local materials, local craftsmen, and the land her family has farmed for over two centuries, a New Yorker rediscovers her Midwestern roots.
- As Thanksgiving approaches at the end of the month, we've got table settings on the brain.
- Van Bo Le-Mentzel arrived on the shores of Germany as a young refugee from Laos. He was fascinated by Spiderman and dreamed of the day when he could help the helpless.