The Family Tree
- Noah Webb has been photographing architecture and people's homes for Dwell for about ten years. We just commissioned him again for a project in our upcoming special Prefab issue.
- We published and you read. Here's part three of our series on the most popular homes ever featured in Dwell. Find 1-20 here and 21-40 here.
- Architecture in San Diego—from newly built homes to modern classics like Kahn's Salk Institute—blends tradition and innovation in an exciting new way.
- At just $167 per square foot, this high-design, low-cost barn in rural Wisconsin is an American idyll.
- On a lakeside plot outside Toronto, four friends forge a new kind of vacation house.
- Although at first glance San Diego is typically associated with beachside apartments and tile-roofed bungalows, it most definitely has a modern side.
- When we first visited Beat Schenk and Chaewon Kim two years ago, they were in the process of building the second house on what has turned into a Cambridge compound.
- A quintessential backyard element, the swing adds levity to outdoor spaces. These seven pieces give new perspective to their homes whether hung from a tree, on a porch, and even inside.