English Designer's Live/Work Home
- Wood-burning stoves aren't just for rustic cabins in the woods anymore, the timeless and energy-efficient heating system has worked it's way into the modern home.
- Judging by all the great feedback we've received on Kathryn Tyler's lovely Falmouth, England, home (Collector's Choice, June 2012), you all loved her style—and awesome collections of vintage…
- These inspiring white and light-filled homes have captured an atmosphere which breathes minimal modernism at its finest.
- Our current model of efficiency is the live-work space, and everyone deserves their own modern version. Hint: Keep it clean, clutter-free, and bright.
- You may have heard the maxim "God is in the details"—and it's especially true when it comes to arranging your stuff.
- Furnishing and decorating all at once can end up feeling cold and impersonal, but pieces gathered over time tell a much better story and allow a sense of you to shine through.
- When space is tight, designers often eke out additional (hidden) square footage by going deep—into the walls and furnishings themselves.