Creative Landscape Design for a Renovated Eichler in California
- The call of the wild is impossible to resist in these six patios, backyards, and gardens that offer a retreat from the hustle and bustle of city life.
- The season for pool parties, barbecues, and eating al fresco is afoot.
- These gardens blur the boundaries between natural and manmade landscape, providing a welcome escape from the bustle of daily life.
- A renovation shouldn’t be confined to the interior of a house. Landscape design is just as important to the modernization of a home.
- In this series, Sebastian Mariscal designs a home in Venice, California, that brings the outside in. We track the project from start to finish with future resident Michael Sylvester.
- A couple’s retirement home on a nature preserve in Carmel, California, emerges as a series of eco-conscious pavilions that rest lightly on the land.
- Fall is upon us and the branches are beginning to grow bare, so there’s no better time than now to focus on your hardscape. Here are 10 ways to incorporate pavers into the modern garden.
- We're thrilled to welcome Bernard Trainor to Dwell on Design this year.