- Boston's rich history is potently infused into its dense, bustling neighborhoods, where the same brick walls that once contained cobbler shops now house Internet startups.
- With no space to waste, London-based designers Kim Colin and Sam Hecht turned a 1924 garage into the perfect home product.
- Sometimes you want to let the whole world in and other times…not so much. Here, we celebrate the architectural antidote to floor-to-ceiling glass: the tiny accent window.
- Armed with a masters in architecture from Columbia University and only 3 years in the field, architectural designer Alan Y. L.
- Uni, an international group of designers in Cambridge, Massachusetts, is riding out a self-professed renovation high that never seems to cease.
- Modernist furniture may signal worldly tastes, but its American origins lie in Michigan’s humble reaches.
- On the roof, amidst an array of native wild grasses and shrubs, six banks holding 180 small thermal solar collection tubes provide hot water year-round.
- As the weekend slowly draws to a near, we've gathered up five of our most clicked on homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.