A Concrete Home in Rural Belgium
- A renovated concrete abode in Belgium, Jonathan Adler's quirky Shelter Island beachside retreat, and a British farmhouse are just a few projects in our collection of living rooms that showcase the…
- A pair of interior architects with a years-in-the-making furniture collection recast an old Belgian factory as a playful family home.
- Twenty years ago, interior architects Renaud de Poorter and Femke Holdrinet began collecting furniture.
- There are many reasons to build with concrete: it’s cheap, durable, and minimalistic.
- Is Belgium the new Netherlands?
- Let's be honest, working from home always sounds like a great idea but you need a well appointed and dedicated workspace to really get anything done.
- Resuscitating a classic can be time-consuming and pricey, but when it comes to the rehabilitation of neglected masterpieces, one Connecticut couple finds it’s worth every minute and cent.
- As one of the home's most intimate spaces, the bedroom should be a tranquil retreat. These nine renovated homes take this into account, blending comfort with personality.