A Colorful, Custom-Built Guesthouse in London
- Amid its brick-clad row houses, London boasts some seriously modern architecture. Here are seven examples from the pages of Dwell.
- Whether housed inside a tightly packed apartment or an iconic mid-century abode, an interior space usually needs that special something to complete the room.
- In our November issue, we got a look inside 2 Voss St., the new London guest house designed by Studiomama's Nina Tolstrup and her husband, Jack Mama.
- Nina Tolstrup, the Danish furniture and product designer, who works under the name Studiomama, has been carving herself an enviable reputation in the UK.
- In honor of International Women's Day (today!), we're celebrating ten brilliant women in design as featured in Dwell. And, be sure to check out 25 more women in design here.
- From in-laws to visiting artists, its nice to accommodate traveling guests. These modern guesthouses combine style and hospitality to keep your visitors close to home.
- When every square foot of storage counts, consider the little-used and often-overlooked spaces underneath staircases.
- Blue: the color that helped catapult the careers of artist Yves Klein and musician Miles Davis, the most-prized and most-expensive hue in the Renaissance.