Clifftop House with Angled Roof in Maui
- You may not be able to get away from your desk today, but you can take a short visual vacation courtesy of these eight scenes from the Dwell archives.
- Though open-plan spaces are the new norm, some—like the following 10 we hand-picked from our pages—clearly stand out from the rest.
- New Zealand architect Davor Popadich invoked nautical sheds in his unconventional design for his family’s home on Auckland’s North Shore.
- On Austin’s outskirts, where urban, industrial, and rural collide, lawyer and science-fiction author Chris Brown’s bunker-style home redefines modern city living.
- Hop from island to island as we suss out spectacular modern design sited in Hawaii's idyllic tropical landscape.
- With forethought and engineering, a rooftop can be a very valuable bit of real estate. Here are six cool roofs that not only work overhead, but underfoot.
- German industrial designer Konstantin Grcic is one of our favorites, a designer who marries data-driven research with an uncanny knack for form and function.
- As the weekend slowly draws to a near, we've gathered up ten of our most clicked on homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.