Born in the USA: 7 Homes Across America
- While the saying, "It's what's inside that counts" certainly rings true, the exterior matters just as much with these six homes garbed with striking facades. See Part One here.
- In the shadow of Mount McKinley, amid Alaska’s meadows and icy streams, a former teacher and a four-time Iditarod winner built a modernist cabin as expansive as the Last Frontier.
- As the weekend slowly draws near, we've gathered up ten of our most clicked on homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.
- One of the most ubiquitous materials in projects featured in our pages is cedar—a tree species that's found all around the globe. Spy seven projects that deftly use wood in the following slideshow.
- Set in ranging landscapes from Alaska to Sweden, Dwell takes a look at 10 modern cottages built on rural terrain around the world.
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- We've gathered twelve more innovative and striking homes to complete our second installment of Dwell's most popular homes of 2013. Don't forget to check out Part One if you missed it!
- Dwell goes coast to coast with our annual Made in America issue. We share the newest US-made products and up-and-coming designers that keep our local industries buzzing.