Big City, Little Loft
- If you're short on kitchen space but big on design, never fear—the following 10 kitchens will help you fill your galley with great, space-saving ideas.
- Whether you're going up or going down, an artfully constructed staircase never takes you in the wrong direction.
- In apartments where every square foot counts, lofted beds can act as both a stylish and space-saving element.
- Here are nine residences from the Dwell archives that apply the philosophy of "less is more" by stealthily hiding unnecessary clutter and creating smart storage solutions for various rooms in the…
- Wide open living space is hugely appealing, at least until you have to figure where to store your stuff, and how to separate the bedroom from the kitchen.
- We take a journey from San Diego to Brooklyn to Warsaw and beyond to check out the myriad ways to rework a loft space.
- Crunched for space, the residents of these homes—mostly under 1,000 square feet—have the same ideas: look upward and compartmentalize.
- Los Angeles–based architecture firm Tag Front faces the future of downtown living with an apartment that melds the compactness of a studio with the spaciousness of a loft and finds that,…